Sunday, 31 May 2015

May 25 2015 - Week 12

Bonjour toute le monde!!

I can't believe it but I'm in Tahiti!! I love being here! It was only the other night that I realized that I was going to live here for the next 15 months! In fact to be honest on my first day I was like, what am I doing here? But then the next day my perspective flipped over and I felt like Tahiti was my home and that I  was looking for the next months to come! So I have to tell you about my companion! In fact she's from here in Tahiti! Bora Bora to be exact! I am so glad to have her as my companion because eventually I would be able to understand her and the rest of the Tahitians. Which brings me to the point THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. In the MTC I was pretty confident with my French, then I got here and started teaching lessons to Tahitians. Luckily, this week, I have been teaching in a companionship of four so then there's less pressure for me, but then starting tomorrow, it's just my companion and I. I'm assigned in the Heiri area and there's just so many lessons that we have to split up. In fact all that we've done here are lessons. We never have time to do contacting or anything like that. We had 25 lessons this week. Heiri is going strong. If there is anything I've learnt' its that the Lord really has prepared his people here to accept His gospel! and I am soooo stoked to take part in this work because there are so many people that need the gospel in their lives and so many people here in Tahiti are willing to learn! I have so many cool stories to tell but so little time! Next week for sure! But I would just like to tell ya'll that I made it! Finally! I'm safe, in fact I'm in paradise so I can't complain too much!

NaNa

Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission



Wish I can say this is the view from my house back home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment