Tuesday, 1 September 2015

August 31 2015 - Week 25

Hello Everyone!

I know its been a while since I've emailed you all! Its so nice of you guys to write me once in a while, even if I didn't get a chance to respond! Just know that I still love and appreciate everything that comes from you guys! OK so this week in fact its been a suuuper slow this week here for Heiri. One thing that I've been trying to do is to do OLB's which is ouvrir la bouche in french which translates to opening your mouth and talking to everybody! For me I'm not the type of person to talk to everybody, but one thing that I've learnt is that it really is great to just talk to people. Its funny, so there are a whole bunch of Chinese people here in Tahiti so everybody just thinks that I am Tahitian of some sort....until i start talking. Then they're like wait what you're american? But seriously it's really fun to talk to people here because they're so open to talk about religion and even if they're not interested then they tell us  faaitoito and bon courage which means good luck. Even when I meet people who try to tell us to what to believe in, conversations with them aren't so bad either. Sometimes all you can say is, well it was nice talking to you and sharing what we all believe in and walk away with smiles and love. Its does get discouraging, but when you have the message of the restored gospel kept within your hearts that you are willing to share, you cant help but think wow how marvelous and true this gospel is! 

Oh so apparently master chef here is huge in 
Tahiti and this whole week I keep hearing "master chef" wherever I go. So apparently I look like this person who won Master Chef France. And people keep asking me if I have a sister or a twin over there! Who is this person!? I want to meet her!

Alright Have a good week! 
Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment