Tuesday, 20 October 2015

October 12 2015 - Week 31

This week has been pretty solid! The Lord has blessed Soeur Tidjine and I by putting people along our paths who are in the process of finding him and accepting His gospel! I love pirae 2 I was first a little scared to get transferred in this area because its in the city and for some reason I felt like it would be a huge change for me, it being my first transfer and all on the mish. I have to say I love my zone and all the missionaries I work with! So i decided to take one of the commitments from general conference to ponderize (ponder and memorize) a scripture every week for the next 20 years of my life. and this scripture I chose is in the Book of Mormon, 1Ne 7;12 and it reads:

 12 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him.

I know that everything is possible with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that sometimes we forget of his power and sometimes we doubt but I know that we need to always have faith in him, and to be faithful to him we need to put our confidence and trust in him to be able to exercise this faith to be able to bring forth miracles. I know that this concept is really hard to live up to, but there snit anything better than having the reward and the blessing and assurance of knowing that he is capable of doing all things and that everything he does is for us

What scriptures are you guys ponderizing this week? I would love to know!

I hope you all have a great week!
love you!

Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment