Tuesday, 20 October 2015

October 5 2015 - Week 30

What a great weekend its been!

I feel like I have been so spiritually strengthen this weekend. This week in general has been nothing but blessings. So in my new sector Soeur Tidjine and I had only seen blessings! Of course there are have been some rough times but in all the Lord has blessed us so much and has helped us so much in this work. One night when I got home another sister asked me what my day was and I said it was pretty good. Then she asked me if I saw any miracles and I paused for a bit, I didn't realize how great the miracles we actually seen were until I looked back and decided to reflect on how the Lord has helped me today. We cant forget to do that!

Ok so I'm still on a spiritual high from general conference. I always say that October is one of my favorite times of the year because of the fall fashion but I'm making a promise to myself that I will never miss a session of general conference. There isn't anything better than hearing our prophet and the apostles and modern revelators sharing their great love for us and of our Savior Jesus Christ and of our Heavenly Father. It was great to see the new apostles who were called. I am so glad to have church leaders who love, lead and guide us, and for all the sacrifices that they do for us and for the Savior. I truly support, love and know that they are called of God. If you guys have missed out on it, check out LDS.org I promise you that you will be edified and find that the counsel that are given are meant for you. I know that Heavenly Father shows his love to his children through prophets and apostles. I know that they are there to help us find true joy and help us to become the people that Heavenly Father made us capable to be. Listen and you will find! Don't forget to keep studying and pondering on the feelings and the revelation that you received from conference! Now is the tie to apply it!
Have a good week everyone!  


Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment