Tuesday, 20 October 2015

September 28 2015 - Week 29

This week has been insanely busy! 

Other than being transferred without even knowing its been a great week! Yeah I got transferred and I an no longer in Heiri ! I was a little nervous about that because that would make it my first transfer. I felt so settled in my sector that I didn't want to move but  welcome to the mission life. I was a little upset that I didn't get the time to say bye to people but later on I got a reassurance that I would see all of them again. 

So where am I right now? Im right in the city! My new sector is Pirae 2. Its only been a couple of days here but I am so excited because this sector has so much potential. This transfer is a huge change for me but I know that its really going to help me grow and learn lot of new things. So my new companion is the cutest! Her name is Soeur Tidjine and shes from New Caledonia! She just got here in Tahiti 6 weeks ago which means I have to finish her training. Thats right im training. Its weird I still feel like a baby/greeny/new missionary but you gotta grow up and stop depending on your mom or senior companion someday. Well Soeur Bamba is now Mama Bamba. Also, part of the work that I have to do is do presentations at the visitors sector! I still don't know how I feel about that. Well basically I have to thank President Bize for giving me all these opportunities to learn acquire new and different skills. Seriously though, I am so excited for these things to come. Like this one missionary kept saying, "sometimes you just gotta jump into the fire" it'll burn and it can be scary at first but that's how we learn to do things in life. Have faith in Heavenly Father things will get better, because everything that comes our way is made for us and prepared for us to strengthen us. 

 Ether 12:4-6
4 Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

 5 And it came to pass that Ether did prophesy great and marvelous things unto the people, which they did not believe, because they saw them not.

 6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.


Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment