Tuesday, 22 March 2016

January 18 2016 - Week 45

Bonjour tout le monde! 

So this week has been quite eye opening. We had a multi-zone conference and basically had some good training and it was exactly what I needed. During a part of a training our Mission President gave us, he showed us the numbers and the statistics of the mission. I've never been a numbers person or judged the quality of work by numbers but President had a good reason. In fact, just the week before I had my interview with him and he said that I probably won't like it but he showed me my numbers since the beginning of my mission and basically he gave me advice on what I could work on to be a more effective missionary to be able to attain my goal as a server to the Lord. So it was pretty cool one on one coaching, then after the conference and everything I was just so thankful because progression is really something I need to strive for and really that is all that life is about. I know that as a strive to be humble and teachable, keeping my eyes fixed on what and where the Lord wants me to be, and as long as I am taking those little steps forward, always turned to Him, I know that I must be on the right path. 

So my Zone Leaders were inspired to have a prayer list for investigators in our zone. So my companion and I had thought of Sylvia and Philippe who have been following the missionary lessons for some time now and haven't seemed to be progressing anymore. All that was really blocking them was marriage. So we put these two in the list, praying in faith for them and or the other investigators in the zone so that they can soften their heart and be obedient to the Lord and do His will by entering the waters of baptism. I can testify you the power of prayer because this week, my companion and I fixed a marriage and a  baptismal date for each of them! woohoo! 

I can't tell you how many times Heavenly Father has answered my prayers this week! I know that he hears and puts in His heart all of our prayers to Him, and I know that He always responds us and it is our faith and our willingness to follow Him that grants us the blessing of discerning and finding the answer.

Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.  -Alma 37:37

Ua here au ia outou!

Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission




Here are some pictures we took on our way to a lesson!


No comments:

Post a Comment