Monday, 11 July 2016

March 28 2016 - Week 55

Hello Everybody!

It has been another amazing week with sister Kaiha in Temarua! 

The first group picture below is a photo of the family MAIRAU. Most of this family used to be members of the church but left and aren't in the church anymore and this past week during family home evening grandma Juliette finally made the decision to be rebaptized into the church. What a miracle! Her daughter Helen has been ready and has been waiting for her mom to join her with the decision to be baptized. All thanks to one of the grandchildren, Hanalei (8), who was an example to her family who got baptized last month and now even one of her cousins Anavai (8) is getting baptized as well with grandma Juliette and her auntie Helen! I love this family!


Oh and happy Easter! I hope you all enjoyed all the mini eggs that don't exist here! 



I just wanted to spend a few minutes just expressing my gratitude for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that I would be nowhere without Him. By his loving atonement, I am here on earth progressing in Gods plan so that I can become like Him glorified and perfect. I am so far away from even being a little hint of perfection but I know that with my Saviour I can reach my absolute highest potential and that I can encounter anything that comes in my life if I just humidify myself put my trust in Him, and follow Him. I am so grateful for the experiences I've had on my mission to have my eyes opened to the Lord's grace and loving mercy. I see and feel it everyday in my life and in others. I know that my Redeemer lives and because of Him we do too.

Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission





No comments:

Post a Comment