Monday, 15 August 2016

July 25 2016 - Week 72

Hello everybody!

This week has been an amazing week that i can tell you guys that Heavenly prepares a way for His children to come to Him when we do what He expects of us to do! what can i say miracles continue to happen this week but because I don't have too much time this week, ill tell you all about it next week! 

P-day today was super hectic but our crazy adventure was exactly what i needed! My MTC district wanted to spend some last good times with each other before we separate so we took a boat to Ian island called Moorea to chill for our p-day. And because i don't really have time to write you all, ill just send you photos of what went down today....


 
We visited dolphins, and turtles
 Family time! So me and my mtc district aren't still sick of each other
  Yeah these are 5* hilton resort bungalows


 No I didn't get in the water :)

Sister Arielle Bamba
Tahiti Papeete Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment