Sunday, 28 August 2016

La Fin.

So it's been just over a week since I've been home now and I'm just adjusting to the 'real world' I guess you can say.




I really can't believe that these past 18 months just literally flew by like that. It felt like it was just yesterday when I said bye to my family at the airport. Feeling scared not knowing what the next 18 months ahead of me were going to be like, I was ready for it to happen. I knew it was going to be the hardest 18 months of my life, which is absolutely true, but I'm going to be cliche and say that it was the best 18 months of my life. I am not the same person as I was before. My experiences, what I faced - trials, hardships, disappointments, rejections and sacrifice really taught me a lot about who I am, what I can handle and become with God's help. Overall it taught me who God is and that He is all-powerful and He LOVES each and every one of us! I better understood what His son really do for me and for all of us. I felt the everlasting joy and love that comes from serving Him by consecrating and losing myself to His work. I am forever grateful for the great things I've acquired on my mission for I have never been so truly convicted with the truth and with my testimony. I LOVE my mission. I LOVE the French Polynesia. I LOVE every person I've met and who I've grown to know and love.

So my mission is always something that I'll always cherish in my heart.

But the page has turned. (I'll put a bookmark on it)
And I am grateful for all the stories that were made.
Now I just need to base all my experiences and for the person who I've become onto these new chapters to come.


                                                    (Sister) Arielle Bamba
                                                    Tahiti Papeete Mission
                                             March 4, 2015 ~ August 18, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment